△ MOON BATH WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ▽
1. All order and payments must be submitted through the Moon Bath Wholesale Shop, otherwise otherwise agreed upon.
2. Orders will not be shipped until payment in full is received.
3. Shipping is from Boulder, Colorado and will be at an additional cost to the customer. A shipping rate will be provided at checkout.
Product Placement & Representation
1. Products must remain in Moon Bath packaging with logo clearly visible.
2. All Moon Bath products advertised for sale must be priced at MSRP or higher.
3. Retailers are not allowed to sell Moon Bath products via any 3rd party marketplace (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Jet, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) without written approval from Moon Bath.
4. Trans-shipping of Moon Bath products from an approved store location to an un-approved store location is not allowed. All locations must have Moon Bath approval. New addresses must also be approved prior to shipment.
5. Moon Bath Marketing Assets
a. Use of Moon Bath collateral must credited to Moon Bath unless products clearly visible.
b. Social Media posts containing Moon Bath content must be tagged @moonbathritual.
1. Returns and exchanges must be requested within 10 business days of receipt of product.
2. Requests for return or exchange should be made to email@example.com.
3. 15% restock fee will be applied to all returned orders.
4. Return freight paid by customer.
5. No return authorizations, credits or exchanges will be issued for any opened products.
6. No return authorizations, credits or exchanges will be issued for international orders.
1. Upon return, product will be inspected by a Quality Assurance team member. If it is determined product has been opened, defaced or relabeled, Moon Bath reserves all rights to dispose of product and withhold refund.
2. If product is found to meet our return policy, a refund will be issued, less a 15% restock fee.
1. Damaged product must be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt.
2. Any damaged items delivered via a third party common carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS) must be noted on the Bill of Lading (BOL) and signed by the carrier’s driver in order to file a claim with the carrier. Any additional documentation, including pictures, should be sent to a Moon Bath Wholesale (email@example.com) within 48 hours of delivery. In cases where Moon Bath arranges freight, and is billed by the carrier, Moon Bath will file claims for damages on your behalf if damages are noted on the BOL. In cases where you arranged freight, and are billed directly, you are required by the carrier to file claims with them directly.
1. Missing product must be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt.